Friday, January 21, 2011

New Equipment 2!!




Well I said I would post some pics of my new toys so here they are!

This is a nice pic of the huge pile of stuff we received. I'm so excited to put it all to use, it's nice to have some glass carboys so that I can actually witness the fermentation and all the other cool stuff that goes down inside that amazing container!

I'm sure you've all seen pictures of kegs, carboys, bottles, tubes and corks before, but hopefully you'll indulge my whims to show all of this off!
I know that this will be enough for me to brew for a while and hopefully be enough for me to get enough brews under my belt that I can start entering some competitions which is really what I want to do in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet dude! I tried home brewing for a bit at Mines, but it was really hard to stay into it after I moved because I didn't have the same buddies who were into it.

    ReplyDelete