Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Beer!!!

Today I put in my order at Northern Brewer for my second beer kit. The site was a recommendation that I found on the BA (Beer Advocate) forums. The site seems well put together and professional and they have a ton of beer kits, equipment for all types of brewing and setups. I'm really excited to get this next kit brewing.

I went with their Honey Brown Ale Extract kit. For now until I have some more money for an all grain brewing setup I'm going to stick with extract recipes. The kit once again comes with all the ingredients and instructions on how to make it. The Cream Stout I'm working on now has about another 3 or so weeks until its done and this Honey Brown is going to take about 6 weeks total. I'll keep you all updated and I'll get some more pictures up when I get the next kit. Also I've got a glass carboy coming which will be cool because that way I can actually see the fermentation happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment