Thursday, November 3, 2011

The First Snow of Winter!

Tonight the people in the little town of Lakeview Oregon experienced the first winter snow, while there wasn't a whole lot of accumulation it was enough for us to celebrate by giving mother nature the rebellion she deserves.  Here's a shot of me grillin' up some fantastic burgers outside in my snow gear while the snow falls down around me.








And what makes a BBQ besides the great food?  A Great beer with an amazing friend!  So to complete our metaphorical middle finger to the winter weather why not a nice frosty cold John John Ale from the famous Rogue Brewery!
Picture of me and my #1 beer buddy Erik enjoying a tasty beverage.

So to sum it all up we mocked mother nature, drank great beer, ate wonderful BBQ…. Great night, 'nuff said!

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer.  Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." - Dave Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment